Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Mental Juggles

by Peter Lipp and Andy Leviss

You certainly could predict some things
I'm heading back out on tour
But I can't say more than that...
without the slightest care or concern.

My perspectives already shifted a bit
I swore I wasn't going to post in this thread again
my reviews are typically quite rough,
back when I was a young cantankerous little...

I made a conscious effort to stop "doing tricks",
will probably never perform anything you'd consider bizarre
I certainly used to think I was good enough to buy a trick
I suppose that's all a matter of point-of-view, now, isn't it?

I knew there was a reason I don't juggle
The problem is not with neophytes
I'll repeat what's already been said...
those among them who feel they have a sense of entitlement

I miss the good old days in alt.magic
Try searching for "young mentalist", maybe,
If you want a test conditions drawing dupe
I'm speaking from a certain banned Café personality