Wednesday, September 08, 2004

A Personal Problem With A Personal Solution

by Ivan Magnes and Michael Baker

I prefer the hard tips,
besides the added taste
Hard ones give me more substance to push against
But, I do love to have them
like a drowning man clings to a stick of wood

Yowza!
a source of power in its own way
I had given one to a woman, she took a tiny spray
BAM!!!
It's all a part of setting them up for the kill

This is pretty comprehensive. I have to concur...
I truly believe these are the ties that bind.
Very classy!
... better than it sounds.
feels and smells

meetings of this type will happen during the "off" hours
I enjoy being an opportunist
the "bad" hand
touching the nerve that matters
set its hooks deep within me
does it ever feel wonderful

The magic that I do
the truth simply doesn't seem possible.