Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I Want To Believe

by Great Old One and Dr. Zodiac

I want to believe.
I am a frequent visitor to pagan rituals,
covens,
and psychic fairs.

I want to believe,
I give everything and everyone a chance.

I haven't found anything to make me believe.
I just started sticking 4 inch sewing needles through my arms.
I also do glass walking bed of nails & block head.
I have been banned from the Denny’s
I believe the manager’s name is Gidget.

But who actually pays attention?
Honestly, WHO CARES? WHO ARE YOU?
Haters. All of you.
I can take it. I have been called worse.

I have several Internet sites
in which I have to spew
forth arrogant and pompous comments,
so that I can help myself esteem.


I have a problem sharing the secrets.
I am so greedy and want to be all powerful that
I don't like sharing
even with allies.

Even though I can be
pompous and arrogant and
even a little know-it-all,
I just am that secure with my manhood
to dress like Elton John.

If I wasn't so sane I'd be your stalker.
Experience an intimate night with the paranormal!
I'm sure local police officials
would donate the necessary equipment for the night.

Latex and dental dams... NICE!
On the stage it's sweet.
Like a NINJA with a throwing star,
you never see it coming---that is, until its too late.

Does my shirt have to be tucked in?
Did my Jedi mind trick work?
All I have to ask is
what if my face is one huge eye?

I feel like I shouldn't comment any further.
It's a gut feeling.