Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Cassandra Isn't a Throwing Star

by Clay Carmouche and Dr. Zodiac

I do not believe the whacked out rules.
The scariness she possessed.
Latex and dental dams.
Freshly cut, canned, or whole.
Does my shirt have to be tucked in?
I need to know the stakes before I continue with the game.

I don't disuade the belief system, but I try not encouraging it.
Confabulation is a means not an end.
I’m psychic and all, but who actually pays attention?
I use science.

Why not believe that the g-ds have bestowed this storefront pagan with the abilities to ignite candles and cause flames?
Didn't Anneman borrow the rifles he used?

A neuro surgeon and a heart surgeon, how different are they?
What do they look like? Well-dressed mind readers.

WHO ARE YOU? When you can answer this, the persona will come.

I am in need of fake arm parts.
I am so greedy and want to be all powerful
I often disinform the public and private.
I never experienced the candles.
I have a high degree of success being a lie detector
I have to spew forth arrogant and pompous comments, so that I can help myself esteem.
I have a problem sharing the secrets.
If I wasn't so sane I'd be your stalker.
If publicity teaches us anything, it's that there is no bad media.

All I have to ask is what if my face is one huge eye? Or forehead? Look at me, its closer to a fivehead! Am I in violation?

It would be nice to claim one power.
I am a frequent visitor to pagan rituals, covens, and psychic fairs.
I want to believe.
I just started sticking 4 inch sewing needles through my arms.
I want to believe, I give everything and everyone a chance.
I haven't found anything to make me believe.

Making claims seems to cause false g-ds
I can take it. I have been called worse.