Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Confabulation is a means not an end

by POB and Dr. Zodiac

[For some reason, Dr. Zodiac was used a lot by people who submitted poems. And you really can't argue with the results. The guy is an inspiration.]

If I wasn't so sane I'd be your stalker. Oh wait...
Honestly, WHO CARES? It's a word.
I can take it. I have been called worse.

Can't wait to hear the consensus on my new one.
To spare you the goo'ieness, I'll be brief.
She was quite young when I met her at a lecture, I believe 7-10?
I just started dating her and she admits she's had a crush for a while.
I am in no way an expert and have just started playing, but so far non
physical contact has worked several times.
Did my Jedi mind trick work? Surely it can. Maybe later, Bonzo.
It gets people talking and actually gets quite a few girls wondering
and as
such a lot of attention from them.
WOW! I do not believe the whacked out rules.
I feel like I shouldn't comment any further. It's a gut feeling.
I have been banned from the Denny's on 95th street and 294 express way
in
Bridgeview.
It's a compulsion I can't break yet!
Definately time for a change.


The problem being, I need to cut into the body.
I am so greedy and want to be all powerful that I don't like sharing
even
with allies.
Oh, geese. James, what a stud. Latex and dental dams... NICE!
Does my shirt have to be tucked in? But I shall if it makes you feel
better.
I just am that secure with my manhood to dress like Elton john.
A friend of mine named Johnny Vegas always dresses up to go to his
nightclub.
Johne, you know my rates. You'll learn X in about the fourth lesson.

I'm sure local police officials would donate the necessary equipment
for the
night.