Wednesday, September 08, 2004

The Death of Magic

by Steve V and Daffydoug

It is extremely HARD to shake the magic bug once you
are bitten. It's been in my blood since I was five
years old, and I am now 49.

You learn to pick yourself up, dust your self off, and
keep going. It just takes time.

Henry, if you are reading this, you need to heed.

Yeah, I know the trick is older than the proverbial
hills, but I still like it and perform it
occasionally.

For those of you who still do this "oldie but goodie",
I would like to ask a question.

It takes a common object, and turns it into your
weapon of deception!

At first I thought you were talking about deja vu,
because that always feels like life has been rewound,
and replayed

but now it seems what you are talking about is like
more what Bill Murray went through in the movie
"Groundhog day",

sort of

I just don't know.

You are paying for a secret. So if you expect a
gimmick, I have forewarned you.

Fellas, this sounds too (I know, we've heard it
before) good to be true.

How do you find that many occasions to set this up on
a daily basis?

Whoa! That's called omnicience, and that would make
you GOD, my man.

I can't claim originality for the idea, as I saw it on
an episode of the Twilight Zone

Well my friend, by now you can see that you are not
alone.