Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Contingency Plan

by Tyler Wilson and Paul Chosse

The answer to the fear of loss of control is quite simple
With that concern foremost in the mind, practitioners have altered the
process
So you finish pushing it in for him
Although I am not entirely happy with that explanation
It screams "Look at me, I'm getting set to do something!"

It is helpful to have someone to demonstrate for you
And reading between the lines has taken on a mantra-like quality
I have an all-around cover for the move that I developed
For cocktail lounge work where I was frequently surrounded
And 96 were in brown cloth

No, no, push it all the way in, you don't want me to find it, do you?
It will register that way on your face, your actions will have less
tells,
and the tension will disappear
I wish I could convey the FEELING this evoked but it would mean a
lengthy
post
Describing the presentation in detail is something I need to OK with
the
performer first
Charlie was MUCH closer to Malini than Vernon ever was

Remember Erdnase's advice.
To paraphrase, "The resourceful professional, failing to improve the
method,
changes the moment."
That is after 38 years of close relationships with Alan, Vernon,
Miller,
Jennings, Marlo, etal.
That is most of the ones in bobo that I like the best
Consider the source - BUSBY???...

Best, PSC